This will be brief, more details to follow! I've just established a project on googlecode called MayBrain. Ok, so the name is a bit lame, but it is trying to get at the project being the application of Mayavi, a powerful 3D visualisation program in Python, to look at brain data.
Very little of the plotting code is original, it's just patching together modules for loading, analysing and visualising the data. The hope is that it will be useful for those working in neurology to quickly visualise data, overlay several different kinds of data and create videos to share.
If you want to get involved, please do! I'm indebted to my brother, Tim, for kicking off the project and writing a lot of the code before I became involved.
Over the next few days and weeks, the plan is to add a few extra features, finish off the GUI and write a wiki so that it can actually be useful to someone some day.
Thursday, 8 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment